Things To See And Do

Stay tuned and updated on all my new travels and experiences during the following 14 months.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 2 Ends Excitingly

Friday Night's Summerlicious Dinner:  Embrujo Flamenco on the Danforth

First of all the Summerlicious menu states the cost at $25 per person, however, they tell you it's a minimum of $35 per person because of the live entertainment.  That alone annoys me enough to never return.  I'm including a video and a pic of the live entertainment they surcharged me for.  The food?  It was OK.




Saturday's Trip to Niagara Falls:  Safari Niagara & Whirlpool Jet Boat Tour


Safari Niagara:


I enjoyed Safari Niagara and would recommend it.  I got to feed a giraffe out of my hand.  I had no idea their tongues were so long!  I also tried catch and release fishing, although the fish were too smart in our area.  The hardest part was actually trying to hook the worm.  It was quite disturbing at first.  It's noteworthy to mention that we were the only people who didn't catch any fish:(





Whirlpool Jet Boat Tour:

This was really cool.  The boat goes 60 miles per hour along the river crashing through a series of rapids that get you very wet.  It was thrilling and exciting.  Bring a change of clothing for sure.

 
 



5 comments:

  1. Awesome job booj. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will for sure. Just keep reading/watching.

      Delete
  2. What to do and more importantly what not to do in Toronto in the summer...tips for the traveler! I'm out here reading...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is the cutest videographer around, you're not too bad yourself :)
    xo
    Adri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys:) I appreciate your time to comment. Keep checking in.

      Delete