Things To See And Do

Stay tuned and updated on all my new travels and experiences during the following 14 months.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week 2 is all about the techology... so far anyway

Yesterday I went to the island with a couple of friends from work; that's not the adventurous part because I've been to the islands many times.  It was a nice visit though. 

The remainder of my day was sitting here on my couch attempting to create this blog.  So far, so good actually.  I started another blog last week but after committing plenty of time in getting it started I later realized that it was free as a trial for one month only.  That's no good.  I have to give credit to Kyla for giving me this link to blog with Google.  I never had a Google account.  Anyway, so far I'm pleased with Google's Blogger and will continue to keep anyone who will read this updated.  I know that people are having difficulty posting comments so I'm going to try to figure out how to fix it. 

Last night I also attempted to post a video on YouTube for the first time.  That was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I still don't really know how to do it but I'm not giving up.  It's a good job I have so much time on my hands. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle may belle, I hope this works
    Adri

    ReplyDelete