Things To See And Do

Stay tuned and updated on all my new travels and experiences during the following 14 months.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 37: Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park

Last week on the news they were showcasing a new Toronto attraction called Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park.  I thought it sounded like a great idea and looked it up on line.  I couldn't find any info. on the Toronto location but I did find one in Mississauga.  They're open Tuesday to Sunday and jump times start on the half hour.  That means that you can choose your time in 30 minute intervals and pay accordingly.  I chose to go for an hour which is $12.50 plus tax.  You need to arrive about 30 min. early in order to check in or pay, sign the waiver, and get shoes they supply you with.  There are actually several different areas or rooms in the park for various activities and groups.  I went to the adult area and never left it until my hour was up.  Although, I did see and hear people nearby doing different activities like dodgeball and the foam pit for flips.  It's an entire room filled with trampolines, even on the walls.  You can bounce in one area, from square to square, or even off the walls.  What was it like? It was incredibly fun, invigorating, and like no workout I've ever had.  In less than 10 minutes I didn't know whether I'd make it or not.  But, the key for me was to keep changing it up.  I started in one square with simple bounces.  I slowly added different movements as I became more and more comfortable, like knee bounces, sitting to standing bounces, turns, wall bounces, and bouncing from one square to another.  I had one little mishap when a little kid escaped from the kiddie zone and headed for my square.  I ended up in a face plant but thankfully no one was hurt.  The real pain came afterwards and today even.  I have sore body parts all over!  It was so totally worth it though.  I will definitely go back to Sky Zone.  What a great idea!  Below are some pics and a video link from the internet.  I did not take any pictures or videos while I was there.  Enjoy :)






http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL2B37F34EA98DAE69&feature=player_embedded&v=pZRRasEf7Fc

3 comments:

  1. simply I experience your web page furthermore practising and beneficial opinion. it is protected enormously handy calculation as soon as a variety of our assets.thanks for element. i enjoy this make acknowledged. http://toptrampoline.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Best indoor trampoline

    ReplyDelete
  3. of fighters to grace the Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley Pay Per View event scheduled today https://www.altitudetrampolineparklr.com

    ReplyDelete