Things To See And Do

Stay tuned and updated on all my new travels and experiences during the following 14 months.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week 6: More Food, Including Another Egg

Well, I didn't get to rent a Bixi bike or sail the tall ship "Kajama" because the weather here pretty much sucked.  Instead I went to see the movie "Hope Springs", which was great by the way, and did the Taste of the Danforth.  I've been to Taste of the Danforth before so this time my goal was to try some foods that I've never had.  I think I succeeded with an Indian veggie crepe, a Cuban crab cake, and a Caribbean peanut drink.  I don't have pics or videos to share about these foods but let's just say that they were good individually and not meant to be eaten as a group. 

As for my egg cooking endeavor, I did some research on line regarding the steps involved in making a fake egg McMuffin.  I tried it out and here's how it went:


After the video I flipped the egg and took this picture of the finished product:


I think that's as good as it's going to get.  Next step is to get the sausage and English muffin and put them all together.  My progress amazes me.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good neighbour! Once you get the sausage patties you'll be all set. you can open a little business to keep busy!
    xo
    Adri

    ReplyDelete