Things To See And Do

Stay tuned and updated on all my new travels and experiences during the following 14 months.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 14: I Baked Muffins!

With the highly successful cookie baking endeavor, I was totally ready to bake something else that's new.  So last night I baked low fat oatmeal muffins.  No, they weren't frozen or ready-made in a package like the cookies so I didn't cheat as much this time.  I'm starting to realize how easy they make it for you to bake things.  This muffin mix I bought had everything already in there.  All you have to do is add water, mix, pour, and bake.  I admit I had to do my research before all this easy stuff went down.  In order to make muffins I had to buy muffin tins and the infamous mixing bowl (which you can get at the Dollarama for $1.25).  The only issue I had this time was the fact that I ran out of muffin mix; it was supposed to make 12 muffins but all I could manage were ten and a half.  Anyway, they turned out just fine and were as tasty as low fat muffins can be.  Another star for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment